The log cabins have a 20 day delivery time (unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description) - this is a free service if you are within the free delivery area as defined in the map below. If you are outside of the designated areas you will need to contact us for further information. Note that the people making the delivery are NOT the same people as the installation team!
Every effort is made to deliver the products within the estimated time although delays due to unforeseen factors beyond our control are possible and we cannot accept liability for any delays or failure to deliver the goods within the estimated time-scales.
When the delivery arrives
Someone must be present to accept it and the delivery at the agreed time and it must be signed for. If a delivery is made and there is no one available to sign for it, the product will be returned to the distribution centre and the purchaser will have to pay for additional delivery costs.
When the delivery arrives there must be a person available who is capable of lifting items of up to 25 kg (the heaviest items are unlikely to be over 50kg which will be split between two people). If there is nobody present who can assist the driver and the goods need to be returned the purchaser will have to pay for additional delivery costs.
We cannot be held responsible for any damage or injury sustained due to incorrect unloading, usage or assembly of any of our products.
Our liability for non-delivery of the goods shall be limited to replacing the items within a reasonable time or issuing a credit note at the pro rata contract rate against any invoice raised for such goods.
Log Cabin Delivery Information
- Log cabins are delivered kerbside only.
- Please ensure a free space as close as possible to the kerbside and that there are no obstacles in the way (neighbours vehicles, roadworks etc). Log Cabins will be delivered on an 18 Tonne Hiab
- If there are any other possible obstacles that could impede unloading (eg over-head cables, trees and branches, please let us know
- Unless agreed prior to delivery movement of goods beyond the kerbside is the responsibility of the customer.
If something is missing or there is a problem with any of the parts please contact us and be prepared to email photographs if necessary.
Delivery and Installation
For more information on installation click here
- The driver who delivers your log cabin is not responsible for the installation
- The installation team will contact you in advance to arrange a suitable date and time
- The team must be able to move the delivered items to where the building will be located ie there needs to be unobstructed access. Failure to ensure this may require a re-visit which will incur additional charges
- There must be a firm and level base in place (details here) – failure to do this in the opinion of the expert installers will require a re-visit and re-charge. There must also be sufficient working space around all sides of the building
- You must check all the components of the log cabin before the installation team arrive as they will not have replacement parts. If you find anything is missing, please contact us at least 1 day before the install team are due to arrive
- The installers will try and complete within 10 days of the delivery
UK Delivery Areas & Exclusions